Forums I'm In

Forum Photobucket Blog

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Talk To Me

My Love Jensen

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
Friday, December 28, 2012
Two brand new Valentine Kits by Muah Heather's Devine Dezigns :D This first kit is called Time for Love tagger size.This Pretty Pink kit has 73 Elements and 13 Papers. 
The second kit is called Sweet Heart and has alot of sweets and chocolate elements. It contains 89 elements and 17 papers.
Both are for personal use only and are also 1.50 with the Buy One Get One Free sale going on till January 1st just email your receipt as well as your free choice to hsports2327@hotmail.com.
You can find stores I sell out of to the right just click on the blinkie :D
 have previews below Enjoy!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Photobucket

I CT for

Store's I Sell From

Awesome CT Team

Photobucket

Blog Train's